Disneyland ® Paris
Combine exploring the thrills and spills of Disneyland® park as You try out some of the amazing rides and meet all of your favourite disney characters.
Where better for a short break, than the magical Disneyland ®Paris. As one of the most popular attractions in Europe it is a fantastic base for visiting Paris and experiencing the thrills of the Disney Studio® Park.
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Paris. Many transport options availble, from flights, ferry, Eurostar, Eurotunnel and of course self drive options – just ask us!||Check in to your accommodation at the Wild West themed Disney Hotel Cheyenne|
|2||You've two full days with a Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Disney® Parks, Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park||Check out the different options available to you in the Disney® Village, from themed dining options to more entertainment for young and old alike|
|3||Be sure to make the most of the parks today and pick up some souvenirs from your time in Disneyland® Paris and depart for home|
- Return executive coach from the UK to Disneyland® Paris
- Return channel crossings from Dover
- 2 night’s accommodation at the on-site Disney Hotel Cheyenne, it's just a short walk of the Disney Village® and have fantastic facilities including a selection of restaurants and cafes.
- 2-Day/2-Park Hopper ticket giving you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park over 2 days.
- Extra Magic Time in the Park before public opening