Mickey's Enchanted Christmas - Disneyland® Paris
It's very Merry mousemas at disneyland® Paris with festive magic galore!
You’ll spend three unforgettable nights in a Disney® hotel with access to explore both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with your 2 park Hopper Ticket. Between the fun and adventure on the roller coasters you just don’t know who you’ll meet from Minnie Mouse to Buzz Light Year.
You’ve not experienced the full magic of Disney until you’ve seen the park transformed with festive decorations. The dark winter sky will be lit in a riot of colour by festive fireworks over Sleeping Beauty's Castle and the dazzling Christmas show is guaranteed to mesmerise your group. Disneyland® Paris is a magical Winter Wonderland during the Enchanted Christmas season and a great way to get into the spirit of Christmas. Expect new surprises that’ll make it extra special in 2020.
Get ready, because Disney’s Enchanted Christmas will next take place at Disneyland Paris from November 2020.
The celebrations start mid November - so contact us and reserve your space HERE
Disney’s Enchanted Christmas departure dates:
- - Thursday 12th November
- - Thursday 19th November
- - Friday 27th November
- - Sunday 29th November
- - Sunday 6th December
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Disneyland® Paris by Coach and Channel Ferry arriving late afternoon. You've a two days Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Parks, Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park,||Check into your chosen Hotel for an evening meal and stroll into the Disney Village®.|
|2||Spend a full day in the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore Disney Village® in all its festive glory. There are lots of options available to you including: cinema, live shows, themed dinning, shopping & games arcade. Let us know if you would like to pre- book a meal at Planet Hollywood||Spend the evening in the park to soak up the Christmas light show and festivities|
|3||Spend a second full day in the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.||Spend a second evening in the park to soak up the Christmas light show and festivities or book into the Buffalo Bill's show in the village, the choice is yours!|
|4||After breakfast check out of your accommodation ready for the trip home||Arrive home in the evening.|
Talk to us about adding a night in Paris city centre and experience the museums, shopping and other Parisian highlights to make your trip even more memorable. Call us to find out more.
Experience Disney's Enchanted Christmas from £199 per person including:
- Return coach and Channel ferry crossing (Eurostar and Eurotunnel options also available on request).
- 3 night’s accommodation at an onsite Disney hotel. You'll be within a short walk of the Disney Village® and the fantastic facilities from great shops for Christmas gifts, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- 2 Day/2 Park Hopper Ticket includes access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- Exclusive Extra Magic Time in the Parks before public opening.
- Free places for group bookings.
Do let us know if you would like to stay longer or have more time in the Parks as we have lots of travel options available!
What’s available during your stay?
- See the sky light up above Lake Disney® with a spectacular fireworks show and a magical laser lights display at Disney’s Enchanted Christmas.
- Disney hotel guests have Extra Magic time in both Disneyland® Parks and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- The magic doesn’t end when the Parks close, Disney Village® stays open until late, where you can grab a show, catch a film, pick up some gifts in the Disney Store or eat in the many restaurants.
Read our hand guide on how to get the best from your stay HERE.