Disney's Magical Fireworks & Bonfire 2019
Spectacular firework & laser lights show brings extra magic to Disneyland® Paris
COGO Travel is a key partner of Disneyland® Paris, so we are able to offer great preferential rates to our customers.
You’ll spend three unforgettable nights in a Disney® hotel with access to explore both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park on your two park two day Hopper Ticket. Between the fun and adventure on the rollercoasters you just don’t know who you’ll meet from Minnie to Buzz Lightyear.
The dark winter sky will be lit in a riot of colour by booming fireworks over Lake Disney & a spectacular laser show will mesmerise both young and old alike. Disneyland® Paris is a magical world and Disney’s Magical Fireworks & Bonfire is the best way to cap off a day in the Parks.
Disney's Magical Fireworks & Bonfire 2019 departure dates are:
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 - Travel via Eurostar or Coach
- Tuesday 5th November 2019 - Travel by Executive Coach
- Thursday 7th November 2019 - Travel via Eurostar or Coach
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Paris. Many transport options availble, from flights, ferry, Eurostar, Eurotunnel and of course self drive options – just ask us!||Check in to your accommodation onsite at one of the Disney® Hotels|
|2||You've two full days with a Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Disney® Parks, Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park||Enjoy the spectacular laser & fireworks show over the majestic Lake Disney in Disney® Village|
|3||Enjoy your second day exploring all that the Parks have to offer, or make sure you catch your favourite rides again||Check out the different options available to you in Disney® Village, from themed dining options to more entertainment for young and old alike|
|4||After breakfast check out of your accommodation and why not call into Val d’Europe Shopping Centre with its huge range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Be sure to check out the designer outlet here too. Depart France for your return journey home.|
It's possible to add in a night in Paris city centre. Your itinerary is fully customisable, so if you fancy immersing yourself in Parisian art & culture we can make that happen too.
Our package includes
- Coaching from regional pick up points in the UK to Disneyland® Paris
- Return channel ferry crossings (Eurostar travel options available)
- 3 night’s accommodation at the Disney® Cheyenne. It's a within a short walk of Disney Village® and have fantastic facilities from swimming pools to bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Two Day Two Park Hopper Ticket, giving you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
What’s available during your stay?
- See the sky light up above Lake Disney with a spectacular fireworks show and a magical laser lights display at Disney’s Magical Fireworks & Bonfire
- Disney hotel guests get Extra Magic Time in Disneyland® Parks. The magic doesn’t end when the Parks close, Disney Village® stays open until late, where you can grab a show, catch a film, pick up some gifts in the Disney Store or eat in the many restaurants