Inaugural Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon Weekend
Secure your place now from just £200 per person, balance due May 3 2016
One magical course through two spectacular Disney® Parks!
Be one of the first to join the fun during the first ever Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon run through Disneyland® Paris. Your 13.1 mile Half Marathon will put you in the middle of all the Disney magic. At Walt Disney Studios® Park, you’ll run down Hollywood Boulevard and at Disneyland® Park, you’ll run through Main Street, U.S.A.® past Sleeping Beauty Castle, and then through the countryside and villages that surround Disney® Parks, circle back to Disney Village® en route to the finish line for a victory celebration and your exclusive inaugural Disneyland Paris Half Marathon Finisher Medal. And along with your family or friends, Disney Characters will be on hand to cheer you along the race course.
So, what’s on offer to The Travel Adventure customers?
We’ve put together a great travel package for you to include everything you might need for your runDisney experience.
3 Night Half Marathon Package
Your tour includes:
- Depart Friday 23rd September and returning Monday 26th September 2016
- Return executive coach travel from local pick up point in the UK to Dover
- Channel crossing to France
- 3 night’s B&B accommodation on-site in Disneyland® Paris in Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, Disney's Hotel Cheyenne or Disney’s Sequoia Lodge
- 2 Day Hopper Park ticket, you’ll have access to both Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park where you can take in all the attractions and entertainment
- **FREE** Runners Breakfast EXCLUSIVE to The Travel Adventure, this will set you up for the race ahead
- Entrance into the Half Marathon on Sunday 25th September 2016, gEAR Bag including T-shirt, Finisher medallion & personalized race bib for race participants
- Access to the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo throughout the weekend – your one-stop Headquarters for all your Race Weekend needs! For Race participants this is where you can pick up your Race number & gEAR bag, purchase Official runDisney merchandise and see the latest in apparel, fitness equipment, high tech gadgets and nutritional products. Pop along to the Showcase Speaker Series – where Special Guest speakers will reveal their race tips, training and nutrition to help you on your way
- Access to the Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and characters at the Finish Line
From £384 per adult and £190 per child (price based on 4 people sharing a room)
|xx.09||Depart by executive coach transfer from local pick up point in the UK to Dover for Channel crossing to France||Arrive in Disneyland® Paris and check into your accommodation in either the Hotel Santa Fe, Hotel Cheyenne or the Sequoia Lodge||Explore the Disney Village® in all its glory. There are lots of options available to you including: cinema, live shows, themed dining, shopping & games arcade|
|xx.09||Visit the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to collect your gEAR Bag. You also have a 2 day Hopper tickets which lets you visit both Disney Parks, Disneyland® Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park so enjoy!||Spend some time in the Disney Village®, enjoy an evening meal after your hectic day, there’s lots to choose from|
|xx.09||After your runners breakfast, take part in the Half Marathon at 7am||Escape into Disney® Parks for your second day of fun||Why not take in some shopping in the Disney Village® followed by an evening meal|
|xx.09||Check out of your accommodation and depart by executive coach transfer for your Channel crossing to Dover||Arrive at your UK drop off point|