Boasting a mild climate and surrounded by crystal clear waters, malta and its sister islands of comino and gozo have a lot to offer the visitor wanting either a relaxing break or a packed itinerary
Malta is packed with interest, yet is laid-back and easy. There are boat trips, beautiful towns, periwinkle sea, friendly people and soul-feeding views, and you can go from swimming in glinting sea to a clifftop prehistoric site, to a harbourside restaurant, all in the space of a few hours.
Combine sightseeing and beaches on Malta with a relaxing stay on Gozo, with its hillocks, small villages and carved-out coast...it looks like it's right out of a movie
|Day||Day by Day|
|1||Depart for Malta International Airport. The average flight time takes just over three hours from the UK. Check into your hotel and decide where to go for your evening meal|
|2||Take a trip to the Three Cities - Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua where you'll get an peek into maritime life in Malta|
|3||Discover Gozo today with your guide and you'll get a chance to visit Ta Pinu Sanctury, Victoria & Citadel and Xlendi Bay, breathtakingly beautiful|
|4||Have a leisurely breakfast, take in some shopping before departing for home|
Included in your tour price
- Return flights from a London Airport to Luqa Malta International Airport
- Return airport coach transfers
- 3 night’s bed and breakfast accommodation at a 4 star hotel
- The Three Cities half day tour with luxury coach and professional guide visiting Senglea, Vittoriosa & Cospicua and scenic drive with 3-course meal
- Discover Gozo on a full day tour with private coach and professional guide visiting Ta Pinu Sanctuary, Victoria & Citadel and Xlendi Bay with a 3-course meal
If you would like a different itinerary tailored for you, just let us know!