Leisure Travel for Employee Groups
COGO Travel works with a growing number of employers to organise group tours which motivate and reward their staff. Whether you are responsible for HR, employee benefits, reward and recognition, or you look after your company’s sports and social activities, we can help you organise the perfect group tour for your employees.
There are a number of options for employers to choose from:
- Option 1 – Employees pay for the group trip themselves
- Option 2 – The company subsidises part of the trip as a staff benefit
- Option 3 – Offer a leisure break as an employee incentive or bonus
- Option 4 – Organise a team building event at our privately-owned properties
The benefits for you and your employees:
- Boosts staff moral
- Builds long term relationships with other employees as they will be travelling as part of an exclusive group
- FREE* places for Group Leaders
- Improves loyalty of staff as employees feel valued
- Improve performance and employee retention
- Great way to provide a low-cost employee benefit as group travel is often more affordable
- Can be easily added onto your current staff benefits package
- Entices new employees to join your company
- Easy to book with the services of a dedicated COGO Travel Account Manager
COGO Travel also provide tailor-made itineraries to suit to your requirements and marketing material to help promote the trip. As well as being ABTA/ATOL bonded, we also offer 24/7 support whilst the group is away.
For more information call: 01273 020 528 or take a look at some of our tours.
*Subject to minimum numbers