May Madness at Disneyland® Paris
YOU COULD BE SPENDING half-term at Disneyland® Paris. 29 MAY – 1 jUNE 2022
As the days lengthen and weather warms, but the parks are still not too crowded, May is the perfect time to visit Disneyland® Paris and see the magical parades, all your favourite Disney characters and friendly smiles to greet you throughout your stay.
With more than fifty attractions at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, all your favourite Disney characters and the magical parades on Main Street, a family half-term break at Disneyland® Paris is not to be missed.
Can’t decide between the thrills and magic of Disney stories at Disneyland® Park or the breathtaking words of Disney and Pixar at Walt Disney Studios Park? Well you don’t have to because our two park hopper tickets give unlimited access to both Theme Parks over the two days so you won’t miss a single second of the magic. And how about exclusive access to the theme parks before anyone else? Experience the attractions before the official Park opening times and be the first to spend some personal time with Mickey, Minnie and friends.
Our guests stay in Disney's Hotel Cheyenne so you’re only a short walk from the action of the Disney Village®, Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
COGO Travel is a preferred partner of Disneyland® Paris, so we are able to offer great preferential rates to our customers with this affordable deal for Spring half-term.
May Half-Term Group Travel Deal:
- 29 May - 1 June 2022 (3 nights at Disney Hotel with 2 or 3-day park hopper pass)
|1||Depart by coach and Channel crossing to Disneyland® Paris ready for some Disney magic!||Check in to your accommodation at the Wild West themed Disney's Hotel Cheyenne|
|2||You've two full days of entertainment with a Hopper Ticket which allows you to visit both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park||Check out the different options available to you in the Disney Village®, from themed dining options to more entertainment for young and old alike|
Enjoy a second day of discovering Disneyland® Paris whether it's the dizzy heights of Space Mountain, a crazy adventure on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril or a trip to Fantasyland with It's a Small World - there's something for everyone!
|Head to Walt Disney Studio® Park and test your wits on the Tower of Terror or take a seat at Toon Studio for a 4D experience of Ratatouille. There's plenty of attractions to keep you busy.|
|4||Don't forget to pick up some souvenirs from your time in Disneyland® Paris and depart for home.|
May Half Term Group Travel Dates:
31 May - 3 June 2022
Included in your break:
- Return coach and Channel crossing to Disneyland® Paris
- 3 night’s accommodation staying at a Disney Hotel, just a short walk to Disney Village® which offers fantastic facilities including a selection of restaurants and cafes.
- 2-Day/2-Park Hopper ticket giving you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- Extra Magic Time in the Park before public opening
Benefits for Group Organisers
- We take the hassle out of organising a group trip – all our group packages include transport, accommodation and park tickets so you can enjoy the lead up to the trip too
- Special group deals – as Gold Standard Preferred Partners to Disneyland Paris, COGO Group Travel Specialists offer exclusive events and group discounts that aren’t available elsewhere
- Disney experts – with over 25 years’ experience organising group trips to Disneyland Paris we’ll use our expertise to ensure you’ll get the very most from your visit
- Dedicated COGO travel expert – every group leader will be allocated their own COGO account manager who is at the end of the phone to answer questions, offer recommendations and help with restaurant reservations
- We’ve got you covered – rest assured that all trips include 24/7 emergency back up while you are away
- Financial protection - enjoy the reassurance of booking with an ABTA backed tour organiser
- COVID promise – if we have to cancel your trip due to COVID travel restrictions, your group is eligible for a full refund. Learn more
Read our handy guide on how to get the best from your stay HERE.
Ask about FREE places for group bookings.
Some images displayed on this page do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face masks and physical distancing requirements. ©Disney