Disney's Magical Fireworks & Bonfire
Spectacular firework & laser lights show brings extra magic to Disneyland® Paris
COGO Travel is a preferred partner of Disneyland® Paris, so we are able to offer great preferential deals to our groups. Our dedicated Disney Pride team will also be on hand to welcome you and help with any questions you may have.
You’ll spend three unforgettable nights in a Disney® Hotel with access to explore both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park on your two park two day Hopper Ticket. Between the fun and adventure on the rollercoasters you just don’t know who you’ll meet from Minnie Mouse to Buzz Lightyear.
The dark winter sky will be lit in a riot of colour by booming fireworks over Lake Disney & a spectacular laser show will mesmerise both young and old alike. Disneyland® Paris is a magical world and Disney’s Magical Fireworks & Bonfire is the best way to cap off a day in the Parks.
Disney’s Fireworks and Magical Bonfire at Disneyland® Paris takes place on just three enchanting days in November and so CONTACT US to secure your place now.
Disney's Magical Fireworks & Bonfire 2021 departure dates are:
- Monday 1 – Thursday 4 November 2021 via coach or Eurostar
- Wednesday 3 – Saturday 6 November 2021 via coach or Eurostar
- Sunday 7 – Wednesday 10 November 2021 via coach or DIRECT Eurostar to Disney
Sample itinerary based on a 3 night stay
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Paris. Many transport options available including flights, ferry and Eurostar.||Check in to your accommodation onsite at one of the Disney® Hotels|
|2||You've two full days with a Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Disneyland®Park & Walt Disney Studios® Park||Enjoy the spectacular laser & fireworks show over the majestic Lake Disney® in Disney Village®|
|3||Enjoy your second day exploring all that the Parks have to offer, or make sure you catch your favourite rides again||Check out the different options available to you in Disney Village®, from themed dining options to more entertainment for young and old alike|
|4||After breakfast check out of your accommodation and why not call into Val d’Europe Shopping Centre with its huge range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Be sure to check out the designer outlet here too. Depart France for your return journey home.|
Talk to us about adding a night in Paris city centre and experience the museums, shopping and other Parisian highlights to make your trip even more memorable. Contact us to find out more.
Experience Disney's Magical Fireworks & Bonfire from £191 per person including:
- Return travel from the UK to Disneyland® Paris
- 3 night stay at a Disney® on site hotel, just a short walk from Disney Village® with a range of fantastic facilities including shops galore, bars, restaurants and cafes
- Two Day Two Park Hopper Ticket, giving you access to both Disneyland®Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Have the park to yourself - all COGO groups enjoy Extra Magic Time in both Disneyland® and Walt Disney Studios®giving exclusive access to both parks before the day visitors arrive
- Group Leaders go free – talk to us about free places for group leaders and travel organisers
- Our dedicated team will be on hand during your stay to welcome your group and help with any questions you may have
Benefits for Group Leaders
- We take the hassle out of organising a group trip – all our group packages include transport, accommodation and park tickets so you can enjoy the lead up to the trip too
- Special group deals – as Gold Standard Preferred Partners to Disneyland Paris, COGO Group Travel Specialists offer exclusive events and group discounts that aren’t available elsewhere
- Disney experts – with over 25 years’ experience organising group trips to Disneyland Paris we’ll use our expertise to ensure you’ll get the very most from your visit
- Dedicated COGO travel expert – every group leader will be allocated their own COGO account manager who is at the end of the phone to answer questions, offer recommendations and help with restaurant reservations
- We’ve got you covered – rest assured that all trips include Group Travel Insurance and 24/7 back up while you are away
- Financial protection - enjoy the reassurance of booking with an ABTA backed tour organiser
- COVID promise – if we have to cancel your trip due to COVID travel restrictions, your group is eligible for a full refund. Learn more
Read our handy guide on how to get the best from your stay HERE.
Some images displayed on this page do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face masks and physical distancing requirements. ©Disney