Mickey's Enchanted Christmas – Disneyland® Paris
2, 3 & 4-night packages available November – December 2022
You’ve not experienced the full magic of Disney until you’ve seen the park transformed into a winter wonderland adorned with festive decorations, a giant Christmas tree and Santa's workshop. The parks are full of seasonal surprises and you just don’t know who you’ll meet from Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and even Stitch dressed in their festive finery.
The festive fun doesn't stop when the parks close. The Disney Village is transformed into a beautiful Christmas Market with festive cabins offering sweet and savoury treats or try out the ice rink at Disney's® Hotel New York.
Disneyland® Paris is a magical winter wonderland during the Enchanted Christmas season and a great way to get into the spirit of Christmas while picking up some unique Christmas gifts. Expect new surprises that’ll make it extra special this year.
You’ll spend three unforgettable nights staying in a Disney® hotel with access to explore both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with your 2 park Hopper Pass plus extra magic time in the parks before the gates open to day visitors.
Get ready, because Disney's® Enchanted Christmas celebrations start mid November - so contact us and reserve your space HERE
Now taking advanced group bookings for Disney’s Enchanted Christmas for November and December 2022 travelling by coach
|1||Depart the UK early & travel to Disneyland® Paris by Coach and Channel Ferry arriving late afternoon. You've a two days Hopper Ticket which lets you visit both Parks, Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park,||Check into your chosen Hotel for an evening meal and stroll into the Disney Village®.|
|2||Spend a full day in the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore Disney Village® in all its festive glory. There are lots of options available to you including: cinema, live shows, themed dinning, shopping & games arcade. Let us know if you would like to pre- book a meal at Planet Hollywood||Spend the evening in the park to soak up the Christmas light show and festivities|
|3||Spend a second full day in the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.||Spend a second evening in the park to soak up the Christmas light show and festivities or book into the Buffalo Bill's show in the village, the choice is yours!|
|4||After breakfast check out of your accommodation ready for the trip home||Arrive home in the evening.|
Talk to us about adding a night in Paris city centre and experience the museums, shopping and other Parisian highlights to make your trip even more memorable. Call us to find out more.
Experience Disney's Enchanted Christmas from £295 per adult including:
- Return coach and Channel ferry crossing (Eurostar and Eurotunnel options also available on request).
- 3 night’s accommodation at an onsite Disney hotel. You'll be within a short walk of the Disney Village® and the fantastic facilities from great shops for Christmas gifts, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- 2 Day/2 Park Hopper Ticket includes access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- Exclusive Extra Magic Time in the Parks before public opening.
- Our dedicated team will also be on hand to welcome you and help with any questions you may have.
- Free places for group bookings
Do let us know if you would like to stay longer or have more time in the Parks as we have lots of travel options available!
Why book with COGO?
- We take the hassle out of organising a group trip – all our group packages include transport, accommodation and park tickets so you can enjoy the lead up to the trip too
- Special group deals – as Gold Standard Preferred Partners to Disneyland® Paris, COGO Group Travel Specialists offer exclusive events and group discounts that aren’t available elsewhere
- Disney® experts – with over 25 years’ experience organising group trips to Disneyland® Paris we’ll use our expertise to ensure you’ll get the very most from your visit
- Dedicated COGO travel expert – every group leader will be allocated their own COGO account manager who is at the end of the phone to answer questions, offer recommendations and help with restaurant reservations
- We’ve got you covered – rest assured that all trips include 24/7 back up while you are away
- Financial protection - enjoy the reassurance of booking with an ABTA backed tour organiser
- COVID promise – if we have to cancel your trip due to COVID travel restrictions, your group is eligible for a full refund. Learn more
Read our handy guide on how to get the best from your stay HERE.