Magic Over The Lake at Disneyland® Paris
Spectacular music, firework & laser show brings extra magic to Disneyland® Paris
COGO Group Travel Specialists are preferred partners of Disneyland® Paris which means that we can offer exclusive events and special deals to group travel organisers such as this Magic Over the Lake trip.
Introducing Magic Over The Lake at Disneyland® Paris
Magic Over The Lake is a special event held only on select nights at Disneyland® Paris. When night falls, your group will gather at the Disney® Lake where the dark winter sky will be lit in a riot of colour by booming fireworks. Young and old alike will be mesmerised by the themed music, laser and light show, creating breath taking reflections in the water of Lake Disney®.
The last Magic Over The Lake spectacular featured music and iconic moments from the Disney® modern classic, Frozen We aren't allowed to reveal the theme of the upcoming Magic Over The Lake show, but we can promise that it will be sensational way for your group to end a fun-packed day in the parks!
There is no need to suffer post-Christmas blues with this spectacular January break!
Take your group to experience Magic Over The Lake on a two or four-night package including a stay in an onsite Disney® Hotel, three unforgettable days exploring both Disneyland® and Walt Disney Studios®, and Extra Magic for your group to access either park before the general public.
Disneyland® Paris is a magical world - between the fun and adventure on the rollercoasters you just don’t know who you’ll meet, from Minnie Mouse to Buzz Lightyear. The magic doesn’t end when the parks close, Disney Village® stays open until late, where you can grab a show, catch a film, pick up some gifts in the Disney Store or eat in the many restaurants. Three days in the parks will just fly by.
2023 advance group packages now available for two and four night packages departing January 2023 by coach via Eurotunnel.
Sample group itinerary
|1||Your group boards their executive coach for their trip to Paris. Relax and enjoy the journey with convenient Eurotunnel crossing to arrive refreshed and ready for a Disney® adventure.||Check in to your accommodation onsite at one of the Disney® Hotels.|
|2||Your group has three full days to explore the parks. Spend the first day enjoying the rides and meeting your favourite characters at Disneyland®Park.||The highlight of the trip - enjoy the spectacular music, laser & firework show over the majestic Lake Disney® in Disney Village®|
Spend your second full day in the parks, this time exploring Walt Disney Studios® with its Hollywood-based rides and the chance to peek behind-the-scenes of your favourite movies.
Your group enjoy Extra Magic time at the park before the day visitors are allowed in!
The magic doesn’t end when the Parks close, the Disney Village® stays open until late, where you can grab a show, catch a film, pick up some gifts in the Disney Store or eat in the many restaurants.
|4||Your group is at leisure to catch a show or experience favourite rides for a second time at either park. Or take an optional day trip to Paris (contact us for more details).||Check out the different options available to you in Disney Village®, from themed dining options to more entertainment for young and old alike.|
|4||After breakfast check out of your accommodation and board the coach for home. But first we'll stop off at Val d’Europe Shopping Centre with its huge range of shops, cafes and restaurants for some retail therapy. Be sure to check out the designer outlet here too. Depart France for your return journey home.|
Two and four night group breaks departing select dates in January 2023 include:
- Door-to-door coach transport for your group from the UK to Disneyland® Paris
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel
- Stay at Disney® Hotel Cheyenne. It's a within a short walk of Disney Village® and has fantastic facilities from swimming pools to bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Two or three day Hopper Pass, giving you unlimited access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Free places for Group Leaders
Benefits for group travel leaders
- We take the hassle out of organising a group trip – all our group packages include transport, accommodation and park tickets so you can enjoy the lead up to the trip too
- Special group deals – as Gold Standard Preferred Partners to Disneyland® Paris, COGO Group Travel Specialists offer exclusive events and group discounts that aren’t available elsewhere
- Disney® experts – with over 25 years’ experience organising group trips to Disneyland® Paris we’ll use our expertise to ensure you’ll get the very most from your visit
- Dedicated COGO travel expert – every group leader will be allocated their own COGO account manager who is at the end of the phone to answer questions, offer recommendations and help with restaurant reservations
- We’ve got you covered – rest assured that all trips include 24/7 back up while you are away
- Financial protection - enjoy the reassurance of booking with an ABTA backed tour organiser
- COVID promise – if we have to cancel your trip due to COVID travel restrictions, your group is eligible for a full refund. Read more